Shibaura was founded in 1950 by two companies, Toshiba (Tokyo-Shibaura-Engineering) and IHI (Ishikawajima Harima Industries). The company originally began as a manufacturer of light and heavy engines. Only in 1961 they completed a tractor factory for manufacturing tractors up to 40 hp, in 2-wheel and 4-wheel versions. In 1978 the first series of tractors over 50 hp were brought into production. Shibaura is still a relatively young company and has grown very quickly compared to European standards.
At this moment the production takes place in four factories, of which the tractor factory in Matsumoto covers an area of about 35 acres. Also in Matsumoto there is a complete new engine factory.
Through the years, Shibaura has built a reputation as a manufacturer of pure quality products and as an important global brand in the field of professional lawn and park machines.
The Shibaura programme in Europe consists of:
- an extensive range of Shibaura lawn and park machines (for professional maintenance)
- a excellent programme of powertools (brush cutters, blowers and hedge trimmers)
- a complete programme of Shibaura engines (for industry, shipping and machines).
For more information we would like to refer you to the extensive information that is available for each model.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Independent PTO with electric start/stop and electric speed selection
* Creeper speeds standard, 33KPH road speed
* Hydraulic pump capacity 66.3 litres/MIN
* Three sets of double acting remotes
* Three point hitch lift capacity 1975 KGs
* New super quiet 3B engine
* Smooth power/shuttle and big capacity hydraulic pump for good front end loader operation